Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What seems to be the problem officer?

 At least once have you been pulled over by a police officer?
  Before my mission I can say that it was only once that they stop me and it wasn't because of speeding OK.  Here on my mission I can say that it has been twice and that includes going to court and everything, again not because of speeding, the only thing that I did once was run a red light and they didn't even pulled me over they send me the ticket.


                                                                            
    I want to tell you what I feel when a police officer stops me.
  Well I always get nervous when the police officer is giving  the sign " Pull over" my heart starts going really fast. In that moment I ask myself ... Whats wrong ? I start getting mad at the police (In my mind of course) Then without telling whats wrong he says: Can I have your licence and car registration please? (Yeah... I know it has been a few times). Then he goes to his car... I'm wondering  whats happening... A few minutes he comes back... He tells me what's wrong and then he leaves me with a ticket. Not nice...Then I start to realize... its true... he is right... And then comes the process that I have to fix the problem and then...... The Payment.
    The feelings that I experience when I'm aware of something that I'm doing wrong are the same. And how much happiness I experience when I go to my Heavenly Father and ask for forgiveness. He gives me the strength to pay for what I did. The best part of all is that I don't have to do it alone I have my Savior Jesus Christ always to help me out. One of my favorite scriptures is in Matthew 11: 28-30

    " Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden  is light."

   I know that He loves us and that if we truly want to fix our life He is there to Help us in any way. We just need to COME to HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment