Friday, July 8, 2011

Why Fear?

                               
 I am the kind of person that is always afraid in the night. When I was little I used to have a night light near my bed and I would sleep with my older sister, because I didnt had a room of my own.When my older sister got married I had to do some new adjustments. It was hard for me but I rely on my Father in Heaven and as well as my earthly father who will stay with me and give me a blessing. I am gratefull for that in my life. When I think about those times I know that I wasnt alone and that my Heavenly Father protected me. I know that He can Protect you and that if you trust in Him and ask for His Help He will give you what you need. So why Fear? 
      " ...for I do know that whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day." Alma 36:3
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment