Monday, March 21, 2011

Faith not Fear

When I decided to go on a mission I didnt quite understand what will happen I just knew that I needed to do it. Then when the time came I was confident I was a little bit sad I have never been far from my family. In those moments when I think about that time I dont know how I wasnt afraid I was sad at first but not afraid. Then when I got to the mission it was a different feeling I was starting to feel afraid. Its a new place, new people, new culture and new friends but as I have come to rely more on the Lord I have come to replace those feelings with Faith and when I do so I feel peace, love and  confidence I know Im not alone that there someone wathching over me and that is my Savior Jesus Christ, I love being here and I love talking about Him and all that I am is because of HIM. I know that he loves everyone and that if we have faith in Him and dont fear then we will start to feel more His love in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment