Friday, March 4, 2011

Our spiritual "GPS"

 Usually at home I would always get lost traveling to one place to another, I have never been good at directions and my sense of direction is really bad. I have learn to use a GPS and it has been the best thing, I dont get lost. I just put where I want to go, the specific address and then it tells me how to get there, if I just put the GPS in Map it doesnt really matters were I go because I dont have a destination. Its the same in our life if we dont know were we want to get, it doesnt matter what direction we go. It is important to set our spiritual GPS to were we want to get witch is to live again with our Father in Heaven. And now that I have that goal in mind I am going to do all that I can to get there it will not be easy but it will be worth it. I need to rely on that spiritual guidence that softly and with love tells me were to turn for peace in this life. Jesus Christ set the example He already past the test now is our turn. The best thing is that we can repent when we do something wrong thanks to Him. I know that Christ is my Savior and is my strenght when I feel that I cant anymore He uplifts me and shows me His love and brings me back to were I needed back in the way to Him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment