Monday, March 28, 2011

There is a purpose in your life!

   There is always a way that we can know what is our purpose in life. I have come to know more about mine thrugh knowing about Jesus Christ. "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent."(John 17:3). I know that when I kearn from Him I can be more like Him and at the end this is my purpose to be with Him again thrugh being obedient to His commandments and by walking like He walked. " And hereby we do know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments." (1 John 2:3). " He that saith he abideth in Him ought himself also so to walk, even as He walked." (1 John 2: 6) So now I am here declaring His love for everyone just like He did. I have found my purpose which is to be happy in not only this life but after this life and the way and path is narrow. " And then are ye in this strait and narrow path which  leads to eternal life..."(2 Nephi 31:18).
I know thats the way, I love him and I have found Happiness in my life through Him that is my Savior and He loves me.                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment