Friday, April 8, 2011

I dont want to go home !

The Mission at first may be a little overwelming in the way that you have to sacrifice everything that you had when you were back at home. The mission gives you the opportunities to learn about God, his son Jesus and the spirit and about yourself. It is way different the things that you do here, but are the things that will lead you to the real happiness. Being here has help me to focus more on others instead of me, see them as God sees them and not as the human mind sees them. I want to continue helping others and serving them, is were I find happiness, I say I dont want to go home because I feel its not enough time to learn and love and help all the people around here. But I know that when I get back home I am going to continue helping others because thats what really is important to love one another as Jesus loved us and commanded us to do, as I have done so I have found peace and love in my own life and have felt more closer to Jesus Christ. I know that the Gospel of Christ involves Love in everything we do as human beings with potential to be more like Him.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful post. I can imagine being totally committed to Christ in every area of life is an amazing thing.

    You should consider posting this in Spanish too.

    ReplyDelete