Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Continue on and on!

Doesnt it happen to you that sometimes even when you are willling to do something your body doesnt really conects with what you want to do? But thats why your spirit is so important because even when you dont feel like continue it will give you the strengh to do so. I have felted like that somedays I am like I want to eat the world comes what may and love it but other times I just feel that my body is tired of it. Some of the things that help me to overcome that is reading the scriptures always I find something that will give me the support I need in that moment when I a battleling with myself. I know that Our Father in Heaven Loves us and that He is always looking after us I have felt that a lot of times. When I feel that I am small and cant do much to change the world into a better then is that to my mind comes the frase " You dont have to do it alone" Ill be here helping you and I know thats my Heavenly Father that is there to lift me up and just continue on and on and that makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment