Monday, April 25, 2011

My Baptism!

  It has been 14 years ago since I was baptized, every day in my life I try to remember what happend  in that amazing day of my life. I was 8 years old  my birthday was on a saturday so I thought that my baptism was going to be maybe the other week but when I came to church on sunday I remember that I was with my older brother and I was telling him about it but he was quiet all the time, then when we got to church I remember how happy was for me when I heard the sound of the water filling the baptismal font and then my brother looked at me and  I just smiled at him back I had the biggest smile ever. That day I remember that my President told me now there is going to be writen a new book for you and for your new life being a follower of Jesus Christ but remember that if you ever make a mistake through Jesus sacrifice I could repent and those things be ereased from my book. I was ready for it and I did it I wasnt sacared I knew what I was doing. I like to think about that day because I feel that I had confidence in myself and now that I know more and that I am more aware of what I promised 14 years ago I still have confidence but not much in my self but in Jesus Christ I know that He is there for me and I have felt His Love. I know that He lives that through Him is that we can live forever  I know that we make mistakes but through Him we can put our life back in order and more towards Him. We receive more of His love when we follow Him. " If ye love me keep my comandments" John 14:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment