Thursday, April 14, 2011

Our gift: "TIME"

  Time... is nothing but what you wanted it to be. You decide what to do, what to think, what to wear, what to say, who to talk... in other words you decide everything you do with your precious time. I have a favorite quote it says: " The past is behind... learn from it, The future is ahead... prepare for it, The present is here... Live it! - Thomas S. Monson- I love this, it makes me think about all the mistakes I have made in the past but they have been wonderfull times to learn. I think about what the future awaits me but I dont worry much about it I just want to prepare for it, and then when I think about what Im doing right now, I just want to enjoy this, I want to be happy because of the present or gift of a new day, a new begining, a new opportunity to be better. This is what really matters the most what you do for the moment that you have. I have come to love more "Time" while I've been on my mission, you have as a missionary a busy schechule and everything that you do has a time and an hour. But then you realize your time is almost over, you get a lot of feelings mixed but one thing you notice is that time goes by quickly so its better to enjoy every part of it while you can. I love Time Specially the time for study, time for learning, time to feel the spirit, time to pray, time to feel that your Heavenly Father Loves you and that He is there all the time even when you dont know it, He is protecting you. I know that He loves me and that He is helping me have the best time ever right now working for Him and helping His children. The Time is yours to decide enjoy it with God by your side!

No comments:

Post a Comment