Monday, June 27, 2011

Have you ever broken something?...

I remember times when I would break something, my siblings would say "You Always" that made me feel sad  but that was me all the time. They called me butterfingers. Right now I'm not sure if I continue being the same, it hasn't happen for a while but maybe I shouldn't mention it. So this is something that my companion ask me last Sunday. Have you ever broken something? I just looked at her and said "Are you kidding me?

This is one of those stories that my family always laughs about...

It was summer time, a really amazing sunny day, we had everything packed, they ask me for my waterproof camera so I brought it. We were going to go in a boat and then stop at different islands and do some snorkeling there. Well we all got inside the boat and it started going. My sister asked me for the camera again and I was going to give it to her, I was trying to figure out how it worked and then my sister try to take it from me and I let it fall on the floor I got so nervous that it would fall to the water that when I was going to grab it I kick it with my foot and then it went strait to the water we just said goodbye to the camera as we saw it from the distance.

Just like that experience I have a lot more and I could tell you story after story. But as you know there are times in our life that we only find that all is broken. In those times is when we can learn more about our Savior love. I know that with the help of the Savior we can mend things even if we think there is no way. He can give us the peace and courage that we need to mend our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment