Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Water my favorite Creation!

  When I think about water there are a few things that comes to my mind, like fun, sports, natural rivers, rain and lots more. Water is my favorite thing in the creation. Here I have a picture of one of the natural rivers near my home its call "El Ataud" in english (The Coffin) from this picture it seams little but its not.


I am so happy to live in this wonderful world, when I am around nature I cant help but feel the spirit. The times when I have been depressed or sad, I would always go to a place were I would be alone in nature. I can feel the Saviors love for me there and I have a confirmation that He lives and that He made all this for me so that I can enjoy it and be happy.

" Behold, I am Jesus Christ the son of God. I created the heavens and the earth, and all things that in them are. I was with the Father from the beginning. I am in the Father, and the Father in me; and in me hath the Father glorified his name." 3 Nephi 9:15         

No comments:

Post a Comment