Thursday, June 2, 2011

We are protected!

     Sometimes I think that I have everything figure out, that I have all under control, that I can do it by myself, then I fall and then I have to say why didn't I ask for help?
     Its so easy for me to be that way. Let me tell you a little where I come from; I live in a place where there is a lot of nature like trees, mud, fruits, rivers, rocks, lakes and a lot of other cool things in other words on the country side. In our family we are six, I am the youngest. My oldest sisters took care of me the "baby" so I was pretty much spoiled, but when It came to play I always played with my brother. As you know boys are wild and I use to cry all the time when I fall or when I didn't win the game or when I had a scratch or something so my brother's counsel was "If you fall just get up and continue what you were doing". That change my life it was true. Since then I have been stronger, that doesn't mean that I dont cry anymore because I do but not in the same way. I have learn that I have to do something about it and not just stay crying.
    Why I say this? because I have change even more on my mission I still have to deal with my situations but I have another tool that has been more helpful than my own strengh. I have learn that I have a protection even more powerful and effective than my own. That is Jesus Christ my Savior I know that He has protected me at all times. I am grateful to know that, because there are times were I dont even realize and something bad that could have happend to me didnt beacuse the Lord put someone on the path to protect me in that situation. Then I say I am nothing according to my own strength. By this promise I know how to have His strength if I have faith in Him and his protection will be with me to.

         " And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that thay may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them"
Ether 12:27


No comments:

Post a Comment