Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The rock inside my heart

   When I was little like nine years old or more my mom taught me the greatest lesson I could have receive in all my childhood. The lesson was based on a imaginary ROCK! that's the part that I love the imaginary things but for me was a real thing. The first time that my mom told me about this was in a day that I was not a very good girl and I wasn't obedient so she took me in to the room and sat down with me in her bed and after talking for a while I said sorry and that I would be better and then she said: " I want to trust in you, from now on I am going to give you something and you need to make sure you don't loose it." And then with her hand close to her heart she took a little imaginary rock from her heart and put it in my heart, she said that the rock that she gave me means trust and that now I was 100% trusted, but it was my responsibility to keep that trust and if I failed the rock was going to fall down and she would take it back. Of course eventually it fell again and for me was a terrible thing I would cry so much when I knew I had failed, but Her love was always there to help me get the rock back into my heart.   



We have a loving Heavenly Father that in order to trust in us we need to keep His comandments and when we do we are 100% trusted. But He knew that we would all make mistakes so He gave His Son to help us to repent and gain back His trust and follow Him. I know that He is there for us always and I want Him to continue trusting in me I know its hard sometimes but its possible with His help.

" For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever beliveth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life" John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment