Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Through Trials

        In the missionary life we experience I think a little of everything the good times the bad times, the most happiest times and then the most sad times. In the last 6 weeks my comapanion and I have gone through a lot of trials with people and specially with love ones that have passed away. They are experiences that have touch my heart in a way that its never going to be the same. Today was a new day, a day of thinking what we need to do to be better, as soon as I said that; all the opposition started everything has been upside down today. But now I look back and I say with tears I love my mission and Its the best thing that has happened to me, I dont regret any of it. With all the trials My faith have grown so much and now I can say everything will be alright just need to trust in the Lord. Today I was just asking myself why Am I Soooo Happy when all around me its going down, and then I thought I have never been through so many trials in my life but having the help of the Lord have gave me peace in all those moments. I am grateful to know that He is there that He cares for me and that He teaches me in a way that I can actually learn and grow closer to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment