Monday, May 23, 2011

My Family

     I would want to say a few things that help me decide to come on a mission. First of all I want to talk about my family because they are the biggest part of that decision. My oldest brother decided to come on a mission and he did and he came back and everything good I didn't had any intentions to go on a mission, then my sister that comes after him decided to get married and by then I still didn't thought about going on a mission, then it happened, the sister that comes after the one that got married well she had a boyfriend and my mom was telling her to get married but she said to my mom that she wanted to go on a mission and then everything change for me I said to myself  Hey! I want to go on a mission By that time I was decided I had like 17 years old and she was the example for me she was everything that I needed to actually make my decision about it. Then as I was thinking a lot about it, I saw all the blessings that she receive after her mission and all the blessings that she has right now like her family. Everything its so different because she decided to go on a mission and put the Lord first in her life and then do the rest. I love her example in my life after that my other sister went on a mission as well and my brother and then was my turn finally but the decision was already made long ago. I am grateful because they gave me the example and we help each other a long the way now as I see their pictures I think this to myself " How did they did it?  I know its hard specially when you are so far away from the people that you most Love but their love and example are there and gives me the strenght to continue end say that  can do it as well  I know Im not alone I have a family that is supporting me in every step of the way and I love them so much I cant say in words how much thats when I just dont know what to say because I can just let them know by waht I do rather than what I can say thats me! I will show you what and how I feel by what I do and thats why I am here because I love the Lord and I want to Love others as He loves them and help them to know that they are not alone that Gos loves them thats why I am here and I love it its the most amazing decision I have ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment