Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Heart sings, My Heart Regoices

 I wrote a little something when I was in Buffalo so here it is...

     When all is coming to an end, when all you seek is strenght, when all the day you just sweat, when all your feet are in pain, when all you hear is negative. People is blind, when all you want is for them to be happy. But then when all you know is now doubt... Dont lose the Faith.
      When you know that is the truth just keep on going, when you know God loves you, just keep talking. When you know theres never a place like home, just pray and know you are not alone.
       When you know this makes you happy, dont doubt, is God that wants to know if you love Him too. When you just dont know what to say, the spirit will let you know, say only the truth.
        When people dont hear you, even to Jesus himself they didnt listen. Just keep declaring my words for this I have called you. You are not alone, I love You, When all you think is lost, then you can hear Him say, Go on!!  Just Go on! 

" Fear thou not; for I am with thee; be not dismayed; for I am thy God; I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will up hold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." 
                                                                        Isaiah 40:10

No comments:

Post a Comment