Monday, May 16, 2011

With open Hearts

 When we think about opening something its kind of like a curosity to just know whats inside. We can think about christmas time when we want to open our presents and we are exited to know. In our lifes is the same with what we have inside our own hearts that people would just like to know more about it. When we have Jesus in our hearts we can actually give more to others, those gifts that we have from Him. As a missionary I find myself just trying to really be like Him so that I can be a better helper and a better gift to others. This week I had to open my heart to love something in my mission that I didnt love and I knew that I needed to change but I wasnt willing to open my heart to it. But then it all begins with prayer and asking yourself why I need this and why is important. Something amazing happened God answer my prayer through someone else and as I was open and willing to learn I let it be a part of me. I realized that God had answer me before but I didnt have my heart open to recieve it. He prepare me little by little, and He was patient with me too sometimes I can be very stuburn. I am grateful that I could open my heart to recive answers from Him when we do that then he trust us more and can know that we can continue learning from Him and acctually let Him teach you. I have felt that every time that I am humble(witch mostly Im not) and let Him teach me then is that my Love for Him grows more and more just because He loves me enough to be patient with me and waits until I finally get it. I know that He Loves the same everyone and He will help you in any way and in all that you do the only thing is that we have to be open to recieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment